About the Journal
The International Academy for Transformational Entrepreneurship (IATE) is a research journal that publishes original work recommended by a developmental and double-blind review process conducted by peer scholars.
Transformational entrepreneurship is a new concept that emerged in response to the need for effective and efficient entrepreneurial behaviours that address global challenges such as unemployment, economic underperformance, and societal evolution. Transformational entrepreneurship entails innovation and subsequent changes that benefit society and have a meaningful, long-lasting impact on daily life.
The IATE recognises contributions that advance management practise by addressing the transformational entrepreneurial process, which entails imagination, insight, invention, and innovation, as well as the resulting changes and transformations that promote socioeconomic development.
Aims and Scope
This is a multidisciplinary, multifunctional, and multicontextual journal dedicated to increasing our understanding of the transformational entrepreneurial phenomenon in all of its manifestations. Article subjects may include, but are not limited to the following:
- New Venture Creation, Performance, Growth, and Development
- Entrepreneurial Characteristics, Behaviours and Competencies
- Business Model Innovation
- AI, Digital, and Open Entrepreneurship
- Small Business Management
- Family-Owned Businesses
- Entrepreneurial Ecosystem
- Social and Sustainable Entrepreneurship
- Research Methods in Entrepreneurship