Information For Authors
Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.
As part of our commitment to ensuring an ethical, transparent and fair peer-review process The Contemporary Physiotherapy in Practice and Education journal is a supporting member of ORCID, the Open Researcher and Contributor ID
- Reporting Standards: Authors must follow the submission guidelines for the journal.
- Originality, Plagiarism and Acknowledgement of Sources: Authors must ensure that the manuscript submitted is their original work and that it has not been published previously elsewhere. Submitting the same paper to more than one journal constitutes unethical publishing practice. Authors are responsible for accurately citing the work and/or words of others. The Open Journal System will ask authors to make a declaration stating that the manuscript and the illustrations within are original, or that s/he has taken all the necessary steps to avoid breach of copyright.
- Authorship of the Paper: Authorship should be limited to those who have actively contributed to the preparation of the manuscript. It is crucial that all listed authors have seen and agreed to the submitted version of the manuscript and their inclusion of names as co-authors.
- Fundamental Errors in Published Works: If, at any point of time, the author discovers a significant error or inaccuracy in a submitted manuscript they are obliged to contact the editor and to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes.
- Conflict of Interest: Authors must notify the editors of any conflict of interest that could be construed as influencing the manuscript in any way.
- Disclosure of Financial Support: Manuscripts must disclose any sources of financial support if any
- Declaration of interests: The authors are requested to identify all funding sources, where applicable, in the production of this manuscript. All authors are required to submit any financial and personal relationships that may influence the bias of this manuscript. This may include but is not limited to funding sources, current employment of the author or significant other, company investments, patent applications etc.
- Acknowledgments: All contributors who do not meet the requirements of authorship should be acknowledged. These may be individuals responsible for data analysis, writing assistance or those who have offered support to the study such as a department lead.