Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 10-point Arial font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review in the Author Guidelines have been followed.
In submitting this article for publication, I confirm the following:
- That the content of the article is my own work or, where third party content is utilised, I have obtained permission from the third party to include their materials in this article and (where necessary) the third party has approved the article for publication;
- That I agree to grant an irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, non-exclusive licence to Coventry University to publish this article;
- That the article may be licensed under a creative commons licence, as detailed in the Copyright Notice;
- That the article contains nothing that is abusive, defamatory, libellous, obscene, fraudulent or illegal;
- That the decision to publish this article rests solely with Coventry University; and
- That Coventry University may withdraw publication of the article at any time at its discretion without notice in the event that Coventry University becomes aware, or has reason to believe, that the author has not met any requirement(s) set out in this submission checklist.
Announcements and Advertisements
Lightning PiecesA special section created for the EATAW 2017 Conference Special Issue, guest edited by Dr. Laryssa Whittaker and Stuart Wrigley, Royal Holloway.
A special section created for the EATAW 2019 special conference issue, guest-edited by Magnus Gustafsson and Andreas Eriksson.
This section is for Posters presented at EATAW 2019 conference, to be considered for the special conference issue guest-edited by Magnus Gustafsson and Andreas Erikson.
Submit here for work based on the EATAW 2019 special conference, for consideration in the edited book: Academic Writing at Intersections in Europe, edited by Magnus Gustafsson and Andreas Erikson for the WAC Clearinghouse. Please see the separate submission criteria for book contributions. The link will be available here soon.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.