Information For Authors
Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal and the submissions section. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.
As part of our commitment to ensuring an ethical, transparent and fair peer-review process. The Journal of Physiotherapy in Work and Health is a supporting member of ORCID, the Open Researcher and Contributor ID
ORCID provides a unique and persistent digital identifier that distinguishes researchers from every other researcher, even those who share the same name, and, through integration in key research workflows such as manuscript and grant submission, supports automated linkages between researchers and their professional activities, ensuring that their work is recognised. We can collect ORCID iDs during the manuscript submission process and your ORCID iD then becomes part of your accepted publication’s metadata, making your work attributable to you and only you. Your ORCID iD is published with your article so that fellow researchers reading your work can link to your ORCID profile and from there link to your other publications. If you do not already have an ORCID iD please visit ORCID homepage to learn more.
- Reporting Standards: Authors must follow the submission guidelines for the journal.
- Originality, Plagiarism and Acknowledgement of Sources: Authors must ensure that the manuscript submitted is their original work and that it has not been published previously elsewhere. Submitting the same paper to more than one journal constitutes unethical publishing practice. Authors are responsible for accurately citing the work and/or words of others. The Open Journal System will ask authors to make a declaration stating that the manuscript and the illustrations within are original, or that s/he has taken all the necessary steps to avoid breach of copyright.
- Authorship of the Paper: Authorship should be limited to those who have actively contributed to the preparation of the manuscript. It is crucial that all listed authors have seen and agreed to the submitted version of the manuscript and their inclusion of names as co-authors.
- Fundamental Errors in Published Works: If, at any point of time, the author discovers a significant error or inaccuracy in a submitted manuscript they are obliged to contact the editor and to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes.
- Conflict of Interest: Authors must notify the editors of any conflict of interest that could be construed as influencing the manuscript in any way.
- Disclosure of Financial Support: Manuscripts must disclose any sources of financial support if any.
Follow the instructions on the submission page